In addition to those Vendor terms and the Terms of Service in general, Affiliates are subject to the following requirements:
If you are an individual (i.e. not a company), you represent Twitch-Overlay.com that you are at least 18 years old. If you are a legal entity, you certify that you are a Company officer or are otherwise authorized to act on behalf of the Company. Twitch-Overlay.com may, in its sole discretion, restrict access to or participation in the Program for certain individuals and/or businesses, including, but not limited to, e-commerce platforms, online marketplaces and other partners that Twitch-Overlay.com determines are not eligible to participate in our affiliate program, limit or terminate. The user confirms that he is legally authorized to use the program and assumes full responsibility for the selection and use of the program. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Program is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Twitch-Overlay.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue this Agreement, the Program, Fees, and Terms, including the availability of any feature or content, at any time. Twitch-Overlay.com may also limit certain features and services or limit User’s access to all or part of the Services without notice or liability. The user is responsible for observing and becoming familiar with such changes. User’s use of the Program following notification thereof constitutes acceptance of the changes to the Terms.
This Agreement will become effective at the time your Application is accepted by Twitch-Overlay.com, in its sole discretion, and you are notified of such acceptance, either in writing or electronically. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time with or without cause. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted herein will terminate immediately, and you will immediately cease using the Site and all Twitch-Overlay.com marks and logos, other marks, and all other materials provided in connection with the Program and all Remove links to this site.
Twitch-Overlay.com reserves the right to delete unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for extended periods of time. In the event of any breach of applicable law or this Agreement, the Agreement will terminate immediately and User accepts that all commissions accrued will be immediately forfeited and User’s account will be terminated immediately.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Twitch-Overlay.com from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way related to such conflicts. You agree that Twitch-Overlay.com will be held harmless from any damages resulting from the lack of benefits from an anticipated collaboration.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Twitch-Overlay.com from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to your violation of this Agreement or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
3. Limitation of Liability
Twitch-Overlay.com shall not be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages (or loss of revenue, profits, or data) in connection with this Agreement, even if Twitch-Overlay.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Twitch-Overlay.com’s entire liability under this Agreement shall not exceed the referral commission paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
- Affiliates must apply to become and affiliate here: https://twitch-overlay.com/affiliate-area/
- With registering as an affiliate you
- After approval (granted in our sole discretion), Affiliates will have access to features to create campaigns, custom links, and download marketing materials provided by us.
- In our sole discretion, some select Users will receive promo codes that give additional percentage off our products (popular streamers and others with strong online presence).
- When a User follows a link to our shop OR uses a promo code, a percentage of the applicable sale will be credited to the Affiliate.
- At or around the beginning of each month, Affiliates will receive their percentages due via PayPal.
- Payments may be subject to a withholding period to verify sales.
- Affiliates shall comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations, including those by the Federal Communications Commission regarding online and social media advertising. When in doubt, please designate applicable content as an “advertisement” or “ad.”
- “Affiliate” status may be revoked by us at any time for any reason or no reason.